Wednesday, May 25, 2011

happy birthday dee bug!!!

so about 6 months ago, i have no idea what happened. but me and devan just all of a sudden became like overnight bestfriends lol. i've known her going on 3 years, and we've always been friends, but i guess the Lord knew how much i needed her and here lately we've bonded soo much. she'd been my rock here lately. soo many times i've called her so upset and she Always always listens. or i'm txting her saying pleasseee come stay with me, i need you! and she's right there (: i don't know that i have ever met someone with a bigger heart than her. she's one of the sweetest, funniest, most kind people you will EVER meet!
from all the monday night madnesses.....to mustaches in the photobooth :).....being pirates together....then cowgirls....the best day after thanksgiving shopping trip in the history of day after thanksgiving shopping trips....pretty much allowing me to be daughter #5 (tc still gets daughter #4 lol)....to seeing our first ever fox together, and becoming fox buddies :):)....sharing a birthday party (i'm soo glad we did now)...to calling you crying when some dumb little boy hurt me...being lucky enough to share a double date with you before you ran off and got married and left me lol....and overall just being one of the very very best friends i've ever been lucky enough to have!
i love you Sooo much devan rosa lynn!!! i don't think i could have survived the past few months without you. i hope you have the BEST birthday ever!!!!! happy bday dia!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. that is really sweet....you know that you seem to be a pretty good friend too right???? I don't think I have ever met anyone who has more friends than you and you don't seem to run them off either....I wanna be you when I grow up!!!!!!!....LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete