Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 8

Day 8: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life

dear alyshia,
thank you SO much for helping me thru one of the hardest trials of my life. i 100% believe God put you in my life. there's just no other explanation for it to me (: we got so close when i felt like my life was falling apart. and for a long time, we pretty much only had each other. you were Always there for me.. and we were Always stuck together at the hip. if someone saw you, they seen me (: i really don't know where i'd be today if i hadn't had you. you were most definitely a very good influence on me (: i really don't know if i've ever felt as comfortable with anyone as i do with you.. i am 100%, totally and completely myself. and even if that means acting like i retard, i know you will just act retarded with me. thanks for all the late nights, phone calls, random trips to where ever.. letting me cry on  your shoulder when my grandparents died.. always encouraging me when i had a broken heart. all of the silly inside jokes.. spraying silly string in your room.. razlematazle and pookie puff.. the corn dog song (: i truly feel like we grew up together. i know i grew up and changed So much. i can't ever imagine not being thankful for you and everything you've done for me. i love you girl!
bee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment