Thursday, August 25, 2011

day 13

Day 13: Five strange facts about you
1: i can Not sleep uncovered. it never fails, i will try to be lazy and just lay on top of the bed and nap and i can. not. do. it. i end up having to get up and get under the covers.

2: my fave food is okra (: this is only strange if you know me and know how insanely picky i can be.

3. i can't let my fingernails grow out hardly because i always think there is stuff underneath them, no matter how much i clean them. then i have to cut them super super short. i almost always cut at least one into the quick. it's like an OCD thing.

4. speaking of OCD things, i also can't go to bed without checking my alarm at least once (on a good day).. but if i've recently changed it i will check it like 3 or 4 times. and i'm so paranoid i wont get up in time when i stn with people that i bring my alarm clock with me. its like a tradition for me to set the alarm at hil's, get in bed, then get back up to check it lol.

5. when i get a cold chill, i do this big shudder, entire upper body moving kinda thing lol. and trust me, my "friends" loveee to make fun of me for it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment