Wednesday, April 13, 2011

so my weekend was Crazy! we did a ton of stuff and had a ton of fun but i am entirely too lazy to post all about the details (it would be like 10 pages long) so i decided to just do pictures with captions. so enjoy (:


me hil and shelby at top o' the river waiting on jk brit and ross friday night

after part of our 2 a.m. waterfight at hil's friday...about to go get ready for more (:

me april and hil at april's amazing party sat


me and hilly d (:

 
me hil and bail

 
me and lexi

 
me brity and shelb


me and cat daddy bail (:

 


me brit and aly



me hil shelb ashley bail brit and aly



again (:


me and layton



the bridesmaid at dee's shower



dee and me




mama hannah and me


dee and tc cutting the cake haha



gotcha dee (:









tc creeping on granny j haha (and before you get mad this isnt the one you asked me to delete, haha bc i did delete it)








the best dress for sure lol











two of the very best friends i've ever been lucky enough to have (:






No comments:

Post a Comment