Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday monday...

So I finally got to get out today! We decided to try to head out at 10 today to get me to work. Mom and Dad followed me till I got to Stevenson....it was pretty crazy in some places. There was a lot of me praying driving over ice....but luckily the Lord watched over us and I don't reckon either car slid at all....PTL :) today was pretty uneventful besides that....just another day at my wonderfully awesome job. I am pretty sure I will be thankful every day of my life that I don't work at Wendy's anymore lol. Now I pretty much just sit on my end all day lol but I'm thankful for having a good job. Definitely an answered prayer for me. So since I created this after Christmas I'll pretend I just got everything and talk about my stuff haha. Mostly just clothes this year....like every other year.....but I did get something I've been wanting for a Long long time. So guess what it was............FOOTIE PJ'S!!!! hahah I was so excited when I opened them up and put them on pretty much immediately. Thanks to my wonderful sister for them :) And if you are wondering, yes I do look like an over sized child, but I adore them and I don't care. They pretty much make my heart smile :) I also got lots of other stuff that I really don't need but was grateful to receive anyway lol. The best part of the day though was when I walked by my bathroom and caught my neice Analeigh squirting out the bath gel that Mom bought for her and Xander all over the counter and her hands. After I yelled Analeigh she just said "I'm sorry! I needed some" lol. The kids are such a mess....but I sure do love them. Overall it was a pretty good Christmas but I'm glad things are about to slow down. Two more days then I'm off for New Years! Well this is getting pretty lengthy so I guess I'm gonna get off here. Hope everyone is having a great day!
-Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment