Sunday, December 26, 2010

Pretty new to this...

Well after slightly stalking Shelby's blog I decided to try this out :) [thanks Shelb for my new probably soon to be addiction lol]

So....today, officially, I hate snow! I have been stuck in my house the past two days with practically nothing to do. To prove this, I watched almost 11 straight hours of tv. 6 and a half was devoted to Star Wars (I have now finally watched all of the old ones, will be moving on to the new ones soon lol) I feel like I probably lost several brain cells over that one. The 11 hour tv marathon, not the Star Wars :) so today I decided to attempt to be productive and go outside to build a snowman. After that I learned 2 things. #1: playing in the snow by yourself is pretty much the most depressing thing since being single on Valentines Day. #2: I have the complete inability to make a snowman. If you'd like proof of that you should come check out my yard. It looks like I rolled around in it for about an hour, with a round-ish lump in the middle lol. After that, I just resumed my tv marathon lol. So many prayers that the roads clear up so I can head on to work tomorrow. Pretty sad when you are so sick of home you are hoping to go to work. Perhaps I am getting old....lol. And on that note I'm off to bed. Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. A) It is VERY addictive.
    B) I totally understand the snow problem- I had the same problem.

    ReplyDelete