Thursday, September 8, 2011

crazyy long picture post cause i've been too lazy to blog here lately (:


bail thinking she's cool (:




trying to do a jumping pic.. but more looking like i'm about to punch someone lol

one of the best pics of the day lol









poofy elephant faces lol
look at bails face hahah







trying (pretty unsuccessfully) to take a pic at belk













ghengis time last friday (:







late that night at aprils gma's...few pics got out of order lol.


godmother, eeyore, and mom (:






love this pic lol












just chillin' with my bestfriends (:

1 comment:

  1. IIII LOVEEEE YOUUUU!!! (: What're you doing Saturday? Nothing? Good. We gonna be chillin like villains in Chatt & you gotta be there! Oh, & it warmed the cockle of my heart when you sent me the pic of my name with the bff's...I wasn't there physically but I can see that I was there in spirit (: ahahaha

    ReplyDelete